white fish usually differ because they have the straight tail or plump for the smallest amount of blood they have in their flesh, or because they are less fatty, but this is not always the case because some species such as sea bass or bream are changing the proportion of fat at various times of the year according to the cycles of reproduction, on the other hand we have the cod is a white fish but becomes blue when we eat salted or smoked.
There are plenty of other white fish, and certainly in other parts of the world including species that have not even heard of, but the ones I know are these:
- Hake: For those not as you may know (I found out recently) the pijotas, whiting and hake caught are types! Do not miss the baby was hake hake, whiting after girl after teen caught, and finally an adult, if you weigh more than 2 kg, for it is called hake. Here you take it! Hake with all its varieties is not to be an example of particular taste, but has a texture and consistency which makes it suitable for almost any dish, and it is so appreciated. Well, if we consider the neck and the barbels that are the most succulent of this stupid,.
6. Rape: Éeeeeeeeste itself is ugly, but hey, what good out all stocks and stews, has a smooth, gelatinous meat, typical for fish soups.
7. Brill: This is a very big fish and plump as a diamond shape, has a few bones and get to live even 30 years, what fish it worth it?
9. Acedia: sole is similar to but more little, here in spain we eat a lot, especially when frying. It is an economic fish and the kids love it.
10. whiting: also pariente próxima del bacalao. Me gusta mucho frito o rebozado, pero es verdad que la carne se desmorona fácilmente y no sale bien de otra manera que no sea así, o por lo menos a mi!
11. Bacalao: Como os dije antes en fresco se considera pescado blnaco, pero una vez curado se convierte en pescado azúl. Me gusta frito y con salsas ligeras, en tortitas, al horno..
12. Cabracho: The only thing concozco of this fish is the scorpion fish cake, but I know nothing more.
13. Cazón: is used for marinating and frying excellence, super MMMMMMMMM good. It's like a tiburoncito.
14. Corvina: Another more expensive but very satisfying. Some people make a pendant with its famous "bone of croaker"